관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

RS485 Standard - Is it a Scam?

작성자 작성자 Lois · 작성일 작성일24-05-23 08:26 · 조회수 조회수 238

페이지 정보

본문

The big trick with using MOSFETs for load switching is that they really want significant voltage on their gate in order to completely open them up- 3.3 V GPIO doesn't really cut it. There are sophisticated gate driver chips that get around this, but I'm actually already using a part that can act as a reasonable driver in this situation: the 74HC2G34 buffer. The resistor (R201) and diode (D202) protect the MOSFET's gate against transients that may exceed the maximum gate-to-source voltage (VGSS). It's common to see a beefy Schottky diode used for this purpose, however, that approach becomes problematic with higher current draw because of the diode's power loss. D405 is a Schottky diode used to allow the board's 5 V and 3.3 V circuits to be powered via USB. D1002 is a relatively beefy Schottky flyback diode. It's important that the diode is bidirectional, since a unidirectional diode would simply burn up with reverse voltage. An ESD protection TVS diode array (U403) is used to protect the USB data lines from voltage transients that can often occur when plugging and unplugging cables. The minimum input and output voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output current ratings are observed.

This converter belongs to a family of devices intended to be drop-in replacements for the venerable 7805 linear voltage regulators. These devices allow you to view and modify the parameters of heat controllers, connected to the RS485 port via the communication protocol and the NCP to monitor the parameters of heat meters (Mbus), RS485 standard connected to RS232 port via a converter RS232/Mbus (M-bus master). These other standards provide the protocol and other requirements that are needed for two devices to transfer information. Place the two USB termination resistors (R303 and R304) close to their respective pins on the RP2040. Obligatory indicator LED (D406, R405) for showing that USB is connected. I've also added an indicator LED for the 5 V rail (D204, R203). Of course, the 3.3 V rail also has an obligatory indicator LED (D205, R204). D1001 and R1003 form the indicator LED- you know I love indicator LEDs. In RS-485 networks, multiple nodes are interconnected in parallel to form a bus, known as the bus topology. Note that the logic function of the driver and receiver are defined.

If A is negative with respect to B, the state is binary 1. The reversed polarity (A positive with respect to B) is binary 0. The standard does not assign any logic function to the two states. It's useful to reference the RP2040 datasheet's pin function table (section 1.4.3) when making those serial connections as there are a few caveats to watch out for. The connections range from screw terminals that bare wire is inserted into, to connectors such as a DE-9. A simple intelligente installatie installation thanks to the removable screw terminals. Since the annex admits that the installation can cause physical damage to components, it is not surprising that grounding is a contentious subject. Of course, many other problems can cause a communications failure and these will be addressed in the troubleshooting section. Without termination resistors, signal reflections off the unterminated end of the cable can cause data corruption.

Therefore the longer the cable length, the more important the termination resistor is to improve signal quality. Special software to manage connections with GPRS, including monitoring the quality of the connection telemetrijo and automatically re-connect (reconnect). Make sure each bypass capacitor has strong and short connections to the ground and power planes. Make sure power traces and fills are large enough to accommodate the expected current. This is enough to drive a small power MOSFET. The 1 kΩ series resistors (R403 and R404) are more than enough to keep the input current well under the 20 mA limit specified in the datasheet. Optional I/O modules including analog output (options of 4-20mA output or 0-5V output), as well as digital input, output and replay output can be selected from above ordering options. For better or worse, a lot of external peripherals require 5 V power and I/O. The Brainchild features up to 6 isolated analog input channels for measuring voltage, current, thermocouples or RTDs, and also offers 6 user-configurable plug and play I/O card slots. This means that 5 V inputs are be fine so as long as the input current doesn't exceed the maximum current rating (IIIK). There are several other families that would work in this application- the key characteristics are that they must support a 5 V supply (VCC) with 3.3 V inputs (VIH and VIL).

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.