관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

Paris 2024 Olympics: Jonatan Christie's Remorse My Apologies, Even Now…

작성자 작성자 Gregorio Pedigo · 작성일 작성일24-08-22 11:32 · 조회수 조회수 4

페이지 정보

본문

015564300_1466750942-20160624-Olimpiade-Brasil-2016-Reuters2.jpgThe Indonesian U-23 National Team finished fourth in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. Shin Tae-yong's team was defeated 1-2 to the Iraqi U-23 National Team in the third-place p

Bola.com, Doha - The opportunity for the Indonesian U-23 National Team to participate in the 2024 Olympics in Paris is still open. The Young Garuda team must take on the

ot in the ladies' singles semifinals.
Playing at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, Paris, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung bested the Thai representative, Ratchanok Intanon in the quarterfinals in two straight sets (25-23 an

o promptly prepare again," she added.
"An Se Young is undoubtedly a challenging opponent. I aim to try my best to display the best that I have. I won't think about the outcome, but I want to str

figure in a specific event or field.
It's understandable that all competitor struggles tirelessly during preliminary rounds and their training before the Olympic Games 2024. This suggests that if they desire to excel, there should be no mistakes of any kind, meaning they must always execute f

In the next semifinals, Jorji will face An Se-young from South Korea. When you loved this information and you want to receive more details about vertical gardening studies please visit the web-page. An Se-young beat Akane Yamaguchi in the semifinals (15-21, 21-17, and 21-8). Gregoria's match against A

game, as reported by NOC Indonesia.

Jojo started strongly in the opening set. The third seed even was ahead by a wide margin of 8-3. But after the interval, Jojo committed several errors that allowed

Upon completion of the match against Ratchanok Intanon, Gregoria revealed that the key to her victory this time was competing without stress. She recognized that

the interim medal standings must drop.

Until Thursday (05/08/2021) at 13:00 WIB, the nation's team is in position 43. Indonesia is guaranteed to conclude the Tokyo 2020 Olympics with a count of five medals, inclu

ndonesia: 1 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze

Bola.com readers can view the Tokyo 2020 Olympics multi-event spectacle through free-to-air channels INDOSIAR and O Channel. Additionally, it can also be streamed on the over-the-top (OTT) service VIDIO, both free and premium with its 12 additional channels, as well as Champions TV 1, 2 and 3 channels operated by IEG (Indonesia Entertainment Group), one of the subsidiaries in the Emtek Group. Why not watch

edal recipients at the 2024 Olympics:
AUSTRALIA: Grace Brown (Bike Racing), Ariarne Titmus (Aquatics), Mollie O"Callaghan (Relay Swimming), Shayna Jack (Swimming Relay), Emma McKeon (Swimming Relay), Meg Harris (Swimming Relay), Jessica Fox (In

Liputan6.com, Paris - Jojo's aspirations of moving forward far in the Paris 2024 Olympics have been extinguished. The Indonesian shuttler was eliminated and failed to advance to the last 16 after falling to Indian player Lakshya Sen, 18-21, 12-21 in the Group L preliminary round played at the Port

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung is the sole Indonesian athlete yet in contention in the playoff stage of the shuttlecock competition at the 2024 Olympics. She has just obta

eck out Our Selected Video:

Exclusive footage of Liputan6.com and Bola.net's exclusive conversation with Windy Cantika Aisah, the weightlifting athlete who caused a sensation at the Tokyo 2020

At present, Team Indonesia still has three representatives in the badminton competition at the Paris 2024 Olympics. They are Anthony Sinisuka Ginting in men's singles, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung in women's singles, and Fajar A

Liputan6.com, Tuesday (30/7/2024).

"All of us engaged here need to be very vigilant and should caution each other, because we've prepared as much as possible, passed qualifications and made it here. Then getting covid or suffering an injury might cause the athlete

e honor and glory of their countries.
At the beginning of the Olympic Games 2024, the most joyful people were the pair from China, Lihao Sheng and Yuting Huang. They became the inaugural winners of

"I have spoken with several competitors, and I observe they are so excited, very energetic, even the Olympics seems to provide them extra or exceptional power to

on Saturday (3/8/2024) afternoon WIB.
Gregoria Mariska Tunjung at first was ahead 8-6, but was pursued at 8-9 and then regained the lead at 10-9. The player from Wonogiri, Central Java committed several errors tha

(Swimming), Thomas Ceccon (Swimming)
JAPAN: Natsumi Tsunoda (Judo), Koki Kano (Fencing), Hifumi Abe (Judo), Coco Yoshizawa (Skating), Daiki Hashimoto, Kazuma Kaya, Shinnosuke Oka, Takaaki Sugino, Wataru Tanigawa

022316000_1722169340-WhatsApp_Image_2024-07-27_at_23.41.31.jpegedal in this grand multi-sport event.
The pair triumphed in the mixed team 10-meter air rifle marksmanship event. They managed to best the Korean team, Keum Ji-hyeon and Park Ha-jun, as well as the favorites frorizky-ridho_3f02fbd.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.