관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

Bio of Indonesia's Surfing Athlete at the 2024 Olympics: Rio Waida's B…

작성자 작성자 Ebony Henn · 작성일 작성일24-08-22 12:15 · 조회수 조회수 18

페이지 정보

본문

n

Requesting Support

"We request your prayers. The athletes are ready. But in such matters, there are many elements of luck as well. So we just need to guarantee they are at

024 Olympics.

medali-olimpiade_b7cffc1.jpgCompeting in Round III at Tsurigasaki Surfing Beach, Rio conceded to the skill of world number six surfer Kanoa Igarashi (Japan) with a score of 12-14, on Monday (26/07/21). However, Rio's performance was filled with dramatic action and nerve-wracking wave conditions as he initial

-off matches over time:

This Bola Break video news covers the build-up ahead of the match against Guinea in the playoff round for the Paris 2024 Olympics. Excellent physical fitness aft

as the total score was level at 3-3.
However, Australia advanced because they netted more away goals. The first leg was held at Australia's home ground, Sydney Football Stadium, ending in a 1-1 draw. While the second leg at Galgenw

female athlete Diananda Choirunisa.

068914100_1714674011-Timnas_Indonesia_-_Ilustrasi_Shin_Tae-yong__arhan__Rafael_Struick__Justin_Hubner__Marselino_Ferdinan_copy.jpgThe Indonesian mixed team will begin their campaign in the round of 16, set for August 2, 2024. Arif and Diananda will begin by challenging the Indian team repres

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's male archery athlete, Arif Dwi Pangestu, had to acknowledge defeat to Taiwan's athlete, Tang Chih-Chun, in the individual men's archery competition at the Olympic Games 2024, on Tuesday (30/7/2024) Western Indonesia Time. Arif Dwi Pange

r, Nathan Tjoe A-On, and Ivar Jenner.
This is homework for Shin Tae-yong. However, the South Korean coach has surely made alternatives. There is a likelihood that Shin Tae-yong will recruit new pla

vors taming the waves on a surfboard.
At the age of 14, Rio commenced his career as a professional surfer. Rio Waida has taken part in various world championships and successfully made proud Indonesia, including securing first place in the Quiksilver Young Guns Surf 2016, winning at the World Surfing League (WSL) Asia 2017, obtaining a silver medal at Huntington Beach 2

o expressed.

In another part, coach Tipi Jabrik mentioned that on the whole, Rio's performance was indeed at its best. Sadly, the contest situation were not ideal. The probability were fifty-fifty and needed a stroke of luck. This is

ore of 12-14.

"The wave conditions were poor, the current was strong. For 10 minutes I was uncertain about positioning myself. Additionally, my surfing was poor, If you have any kind of inquiries pertaining to where and the best ways to utilize professional athlete homecomings, you could contact us at our web page. so I lost," Rio said, through a press rel

The representative from Concacaf (North America, Central America, and the Caribbean) faced Conmebol (South America) in this edition, namely the United States against Colombia. Due to the closeness of the two countries, t

Bola.net, Jakarta - 9 representatives of Indonesia will compete in the 2024 Olympics in Paris. These Indonesian athletes are expected to win gold medals, and rais

surfers who advanced to repechage 10.
"This is extremely amazing and marvelous. That's the purpose why I traveled to this championship. The previous occasion I qualified for Tokyo, it felt extraordinary, and now I wish to repeat the feat," said Rio Waid

In the first round matchups of the 2024 Olympics, Rio Waida will compete in Heat 8. The 24-year-old surfer will race against competitors from Italy, Leonardo Fioravanti, and J

the Head of PRSI or Indonesian Aquatics.
Anindya Bakrie mentioned the Indonesian Team's finest performance at the Olympics, when they won two gold medals from Barcelona in 1992, attributed to Alan Budikusum

Inaba, to move on to the next round.
Rio acknowledges he has prepared himself to the fullest extent to perform in the 2024 Olympics. Furthermore, the Olympic surfing competition in 2024 will be take place at Teahupo'o, Tahiti, a beach situated 18,000 km from Paris, featuring massive wave

e experience.

"By getting through to the 2020 Olympics, it proves that we have talented athletes. Furthermore, the selection procedure for this event was very difficult and demanding. It's not just about skill, but also battling

C Indonesia.

Rio had triumphed over Igarashi at the ISA World Surfing Games 2019 in Miyazaki, Japan. But this time was different because the waves at Tsurigasaki Beach weren't very good during the summer season. Additionally, the conditions were blustery due to a typhoon predicted to strike Tokyo on July 27, resulting in the weather at Tsurigasaki

ite decisively 1-7 to his opponent.

Arif Pangestu began the first set with impressive scores. He obtained two 10s and one 9 in the first set. Tang Chih-Chun also got the same total, resulting in both competitors sharing the points 1-1. Unfortunately, that turned ou

Bola.net, Jakarta - Rio Waida stands as the only sportsperson from Indonesia in the field of surfing who will participate in the Paris Olympics 2024. Nevertheless, Rio is determined to glorify Indonesia by obt

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.