관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

Indonesia's U-23 squad defeated as Iraq accompanies Japan and Uzbekist…

작성자 작성자 Anna · 작성일 작성일24-08-22 12:20 · 조회수 조회수 7

페이지 정보

본문

gain at the Olympics in the future.

"We are certainly sad. It feels disappointing and disheartening, because in all three games, we lost. However, I'm also grateful to have participated in the Olympics. I will contin

044869500_1720936750-20240713092801_IMG_0026.JPGfollowed up by Zaid Tahseen Hanttosh.
Iraq's star, Ali Jassim ensured his team's victory through a goal in extra time, precisely in the 96th minute. The player wearing number 7 took full advantage of Justin Hubner's mistake to beat Erna

The Indonesian U-23 National Team shouldn't be disheartened after it was confirmed to end up in fourth place in the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup. The Young Garuda still

Bola.net, Jakarta - The shuttlecock sport at the 2024 Olympics is held today, Sunday (7/28/2024). There are in excess of 20 badminton contests taking place at the Porte de la Chapelle Arena, four of

Bola.com, Jakarta - Olympic football has a slightly odd but still fascinating atmosphere. This competition is especially designed for young players under the age of 23, but also i

066799800_1721466562-RinovPitha2_Latihan6_TCChambly_PBSI_20240719.jpgg for the future," said Siti Fadia.

"This is the most valuable lesson for me, especially since this is my first Olympics. The journey here wasn't easy, there were ups and downs, setbacks, many challenges we faced, and it's definitely the most important learning e

achieved a commanding score of 21-4.
However, Kim Ga Eun rallied in the second set and reversed the situation, thrashing Jorji with a score of 21-8. In the final set, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung finally concluded her o

Ya Qiong in Group A mixed doubles.

At the same time with Rinov/Pitha, Anthony Sinisuka Ginting will also compete on a different court. Anthony Ginting will face the men's singles player from the United

3 competition courts will be used.

Meanwhile, four Indonesian players will play in the badminton discipline among over 20 contests today. The pair of Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhani will be the fir

Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Gregoria Mariska Tunjung emerges as the backbone of Indonesia after moving forward to the quarterfinals of the Paris 2024 Olympics in the ladies' singles shuttlecock category. She remains the only representative

les match scheduled for 15:30 WIB.

Subsequently, two Indonesian athletes will appear together at 19:00 WIB. First, there's the mixed doubles duo of Rinov Rivaldy/Pitha Haningtyas Mentari facing Zheng S

this time she is much more seasoned.
Significant pressure is obviously on her shoulders as Jorji is the only women's singles player representing Indonesia in Paris. "This year I've grown older so I need to be more mature in facing this Olympics," Gregoria commented, as quoted f

d and White still in the competition.
Jorji, Gregoria Mariska Tunjung's nickname, won dramatically through three games when facing the prowess of South Korean shuttler, Kim Ga Eun, on Thursday (2/8/2024). It took 55 tense m

dium, Doha, early Friday morning WIB.
The match between the Indonesian U-23 National Team against Iraq unfolded intensely. The Indonesian U-23 National Team secured the lead in the 19th minute. Ivar Jenner managed to penetrate Iraq U-23's goal

Bola.net, Doha - Iraq overcame the Indonesian U-23 National Team with a score of 2-1 in the third-place playoff of the 2024 U-23 Asian Cup at Abdullah bin Kh

041484100_1534754694-20180820PC_Anggar_Indonesia_09.JPGThat's my drive," stated Apriyani.

"All is obviously different, a different partner, a different approach, with our path being very different. We are extremely disappointed today, frustrated today, there are many lessons we've ta

mble in front of the opponent's goal.
The event began from an Iraq U-23 corner kick. Pratama Arhan lost the duel with Iraq U-23 striker, Nihad Mohammed Watifi, who provided a headed assist to Zaid Tahseen Hanttosh w

Bola.com, Paris - Indonesia's women's doubles team, Apriyani Rahayu/Siti Fadia Silva Ramadhanti, were eliminated from the 2024 Olympics badminton event after losing all three matches in the group stage. Apriyani Rahayu hopes to recover and find a route to qua

an, with a score of 18-21 and 9-21.

This defeat meant Apriyani/Siti Fadia's exit without a single victory at the 2024 Olympics. In their earlier two matches, Apriyani/Siti Fadia lost to the Japanese pair, Mayu Matsumoto/Wakana Nagahara, with a score of 22-24 and 15-21, and then lost 12-21 and 22-24

a rocket shot that grazed the ground.
However, the Indonesian U-23 National Team's lead endured for just seven minutes. Iraq U-23 was able to level the score through Zaid Tahseen Hanttosh who capitalized

nce to qualify for the 2024 Olympics.
That is through the play-off stage, facing Guinea, who is the representative of the African continent, on May 9 in France. The Indonesian U-23 National Team certainly must win the forthc

010404300_1652859774-20220518IY_Menembak_Campuran_Fathur_Gustafian_dan_Citra_Dewi_Resti_5.jpgShould you have almost any inquiries regarding where by along with how you can make use of scholarly publication indices, you possibly can e-mail us on our internet site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.