관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

Salah Steps With The Gestures, Comprehend to Ensure Correct Salah

작성자 작성자 Alvin · 작성일 작성일24-08-22 23:24 · 조회수 조회수 12

페이지 정보

본문

rated by Muslim).
Citing NU Online Jabar, the basis for Tasu'a fasting is based on a hadith narrated from Ibn Abbas ra with marfu' status. Tasu'a fasting is a distinction from the fasting of the Jews. The

087487500_1711549746-Gus_Baha...ok.jpgDrink Excessively
Allah SWT says in QS. Al-A'raf: 31, "Eat and drink, but do not be excessive. Indeed, Allah does not like those who commit excess." Drinking excessively can result in overhydration and brain function disturbances. Observing the suggestion not to be excessive when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of maintaining health and adhering to the etiquette of drinking as instructe

After reciting the prayer intention, proceed by raising both hands and reciting اللّٰهُ أَكْبَر (Allāhu Akbar). Then place the hands on the chest and continue with reciting

After knowing the Arabic prayer recitation after Dhuha prayer and its translation, you need to know the virtues of Dhuha prayer. Quoted from the book Berkah Shalat Dhuha by M. Khalilurrahman Al Mahfani, it describes the virtues of performing Dhuha

3).

A video went viral on social media. It shows KRL passengers on the Bogor-Angke route performing the Fajr prayer in the KRL carriage. When you cherished this post and also you would like to be given details about Quranic research collaboration kindly visit our web-page. The prayer room at the station was reported to be full due to the large number of worshippers praying. Therefore, some passengers chose

het Muhammad SAW.
"From Abdullah Ibn Abbas ra said: "When the Prophet Muhammad saw fasted on the day of Ashura and ordered the companions to fast as well, they asked: "O Messenger of Allah, Ashura is a day that is glorified by the Jews and Christians." Then the Prophet Muhammad saw said: "If so, Insha Allah next year we will also fast on the ninth day. Abdullah Ibn Abbas continued his story: "But before the next year came, the Prophet Muhammad saw had passed away." [Narrated by Mu

Allahumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika amantu. Wa 'alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khashamtu. Wa ilaika hakamtu. Fagfirlii ma qaddamtu, wa ma akhkhartu, wa ma asrartu, wa ma a'lantu, wa ma anta a'lamu bihi minni. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. La ilaha illa anta. Wa la haula, wa la quwwata illa bi

l Muslimiin.

Meaning: Allah is the Greatest, complete praise be to Him, and glory be to Allah day and night. I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah,

085622900_1586415856-photo-of-a-person-kneeling-in-front-of-book-2608353__1_.jpgMoreover, tahajjud prayer is considered the most special sunnah prayer. Tahajjud prayer is a sunnah prayer that was highly recommended by Prophet Muhammad SAW for his followers to perform. It is also mentioned in the Quran that those who perform tahajjud prayer will be raised to a praiseworthy position in the sight of Alla

This article discusses the evidence for Tasu'a and Muharram fasting, given that there are still those who doubt the sunnah status of these two fasts. Some consider that Tasu'a and A

033031400_1679908390-top-view-islamic-new-year-with-quran-book.jpgng the Right Hand
In a hadith from Hafsah binti Umar r.a, it is reported that Prophet Muhammad SAW always used his right hand for eating, drinking, and dressing. This is advised so as not to emulate the etiquette of Satan who uses the left hand. Using the right hand when drinking milk on 1 Muharram is part of following the sunnah and keeping cleanliness, in accordance with the etiquette of drinking as demonstrate

Prayer begins with standing upright facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may vary based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

he past year.
عَنْ أَبي قَتَادَةَ رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ: أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ سُئِلَ عَنْ صِيامِ يَوْمِ عَاشُوراءَ، فَقَالَ: يُكَفِّرُ السَّنَةَ المَاضِي?

tiples.

Dhuha prayer is carried out in the morning, specifically from 08.00 to 11.00. For Muslims, doing Dhuha prayer is the right time to ask for sustenance and seek forgiveness. Because a servant who performs Dhuha prayer and recites the Arabic prayer after Dhuha prayer will

Besides knowing what time to perform tahajjud prayer, you also need to know how many rak'ahs to perform. How many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer? The answer is that it's not limited. Tahajjud prayer is performed in sets of 2 rak'ahs with an unlimited number. According to the hadith narrated by Bukhari and Muslim, Rasulullah SAW never performed tahajjud prayer more than 11 or 13 rak'ahs (including witr). So, how many rak'ahs for tahajjud prayer can be answered with 8 or 10 ra

u haq.

Allâhumma laka aslamtu. Wa bika âmantu. Wa alaika tawakkaltu. Wa ilaika anabtu. Wa bika khâshamtu. Wa ilaika hâkamtu. Fagfirlî mâ qaddamtu, wa mâ akhkhartu, wa mâ asrartu, wa mâ a'lantu, wa mâ anta a'lamu bihi minnî. Antal muqaddimu wa antal mu'akhkhiru. Lâ ilâha illâ anta. Wa lâ haula, wa lâ qu055639700_1666344669-bacaan-doa-untuk-orang-meninggal-latin-dan-artinya.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.