관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

They Were Asked 3 Questions about 1995 Jeep Wrangler Pcm... It's A ter…

작성자 작성자 Cynthia · 작성일 작성일24-08-29 23:40 · 조회수 조회수 7

페이지 정보

본문

Hydrogen Car Conversion

First, let's make a beneficial distinction. In order to start your car, and notice a high quality bit of white vapor coming the the tailpipe, the cause is likely condensation. This happens when will be residual moisture in the exhaust body. Starting your engine heats the moisture and produces steam, which is blown your own the tailpipe. You'll notice it disappears after a few minutes spent driving.

Costs are less than $150 a standard four door. Manuals cost between $50 and $100. If happen to be not too handy with electronics and mechanics, getting mechanic might charge $200 for assembly and Powertrain Control Module installation.

Click the connection BikerParts and kind Electronic Control Module 'Power Commander' in the search windows. You'll see the units/accessories and get availability/pricing inside addition to tons of other parts and accessories for complete riding pleasure.

One from the most popular gas saving techniques out there right might be the Water For Gas system your own build really HHO product. I started trying this system out a few weeks ago and to date I am happy while progress I've made.

The electrical control module is an awfully simple device, which may make yourself, consisting mainly of changes. You can also add an amp meter. The module connects and controls the HHO generator as well as the vehicle's power. It can take a seat on your dashboard, or underneath, or even within you can well.

Don't i want to mislead you though, this car is not something likewise allows win you any blue ribbons with the quarter mile track, that is OK. Believe it or not meant for the quarter mile track. Made meant to you in addition to your family through jungles from the city in addition to that, you need to ample operate. As you need to merge onto highway traffic, the CR-V provides plenty of power and driving about it may appear in order to become pretty short.

A proper working HHO conversion kit should consist of an HHO generator, a vaporiser, an electronic digital control unit, an electrical circuit properly few feet of water hose. The vehicle's battery and ignition system are connected towards electronic control unit and HHO wind turbine Engine COntrol Module . The hose passes via the vaporiser for the carburetor's intake hose.

The Hyundai i10 8.2 Kappa2 engine comes with five variants that include Magna two.2, Asta, Asta (0) AT, Sportz, Sportz (O) and Sportz At.Theses variants produces maximum power of 80PS at 5200rpm and maximum torque of 11.4kgm at 4000rpm.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.