관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

The Soul, The Spirit And The Body (Vol V)

작성자 작성자 Scarlett · 작성일 작성일24-09-02 10:32 · 조회수 조회수 149

페이지 정보

본문

I still remember how i 'accidentally' discovered Many Mansions in summer of 1972 when I started supposed to try to to my education dissertation.I spent days carefully reading Many Mansions also the end of it my whole perspective on life had changed. Dr. Cerminara is logical and fastidious.

We have a lot of Spiritual insight Mates from whom to decide upon each version. It is a normal part of our existence to get together and wither and die whether by choice or death. Yet we constantly connected individuals we have loved drastically.

The number pattern for reincarnation is 9595319512965. You will have four fives. The number 5 rules travel and speed. Beyond the you leave your body, journey to be able to planes of consciousness and return back to your body. You travel at tremendous level. You stay connected to your physical body by an astral power cord. The four fives when multiplied give us the compound number of 20 reduced down for the number 2, the number duality.

Possessiveness is an indulgence that denotes emotional insecurity, whether what tend to be losing can be a lover, a friend, a pet, an object, or just a way of life.

If you read the first book of your Bible, in Genesis, we are told this is of the soul. If you're look at the creation of the first man, Adam, the Bible says: "The Lord God formed the man from airborne debris of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and also the man was a living actually." By reading this it clearly signifies that the sell soul is not what men has but what he will be. The Hebrew word used for soul in this particular case is ne'phesh. This word used in the Bible 700 times, and it never called the a separate part of a typical human but is always tangible and physical, like person directly.

Love is patient, love is class. It does not envy, trial not boast, it is not proud. Its not rude, it is not self-seeking, is actually also not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always protects Salvation Of The Soul .

As an issue of fact, the brilliant researcher at the University of Virginia, Expert. Ian Stevenson wrote a group of books on these bizarre phenomena, comprising the famous "20 cases suggestive of reincarnation" which was later excerpted the New england Journal or Medicine!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.