관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe O…

작성자 작성자 Silas · 작성일 작성일24-06-08 13:37 · 조회수 조회수 122

페이지 정보

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (click through the following post)

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle, Ghost alarm installation near me making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send you an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

ghost immobiliser install is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be placed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a far more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me can be utilized anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also simple to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving messages via text. Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.310762719_174097598533869_2015889089625884380_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.