관련뉴스
전문가들이 제공하는 다양한 정보

154 Funny Riddles (with Solutions) 2024

작성자 작성자 Dyan · 작성일 작성일24-06-27 05:15 · 조회수 조회수 48

페이지 정보

본문

110. What's there one of in each nook and two of in each room? 111. What has ten letters and begins with fuel? 112. What binds two people, but only touches one in all them at a time? Reply: なぞなぞ簡単 A marriage ceremony ring. 113. What fowl do you associate with lifting weight? 114. Spelled forwards I’m what you do each day, spelled backward I’m one thing you hate.

l1107.png

There are four folks within the elevator together with me. When the lift reaches the primary flooring, one individual gets out and three people get in. The carry goes up to the second floor, 2 folks get out, 6 individuals get in. It then goes up to the following floor up, nobody gets out however 12 people get in. You only need to suppose outside your intellectual rut to find them. In this publish, we unveil the 50 most mentally taxing riddles with pretty easy answers. 1. A bus driver goes the improper means on a one-manner street. He passes the cops, however they don’t cease him. Reply: He was walking. 2. A girl fell off a 20-foot ladder.

26. I have no life, but I can die. 27. The place will you find Friday earlier than Thursday? 28. People buy me to eat, however I cannot be eaten. 29. What English word has three consecutive double letters? 30. What is so fragile that saying its identify will make it break? 31. What is at the tip of a rainbow?

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.